Thursday, March 23, 2023

BIFF Volunteering Experience

For the past two years, I have been volunteering at the British and Irish Film Festival in Luxembourg, which takes place every September. This year I was also able to help out at the March edition of the festival.

Through the BIFF, I have been able to discover many films I wouldn't have normally gone to see, especially many Irish ones we often don't have access to in Luxembourg, which I care to see as they help me connect to my Irish identity. I've also been able to meet many volunteers with similar interests to me, and these connections have helped me in accessing job interviews, and having a better understanding of the local industry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello! My name is Laura and this is my blog tracking my AS Media Coursework from 2022-2023.  I specifically researched film openings and the...