Monday, October 24, 2022

Initial Pitch

Genre: Rom-Com/ Horror

Working Title: Gobstopper

Synopsis: Group of girls accidentally murder their friend

Comparable To: Do Revenge (2022), Jawbreaker (1999), Heathers (1988)

Here is my initial pitch powerpoint:

After my initial pitch, I have decided to make some changes:

1. Firstly I am reworking my narrative and overall idea with Sasha as we had a similar genre and style in mind. This would also decrease our individual workload as well as using different ideas and cooperating with each other.  
2.  There are too many locations planned, for example the church and funeral would be hard to accurately replicate. There could also be issues with people in the background as these are public places, and it could be a complicated space to set up kit in. This means that I have to rework my narrative and find separate alternatives for this scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello! My name is Laura and this is my blog tracking my AS Media Coursework from 2022-2023.  I specifically researched film openings and the...