Sunday, March 26, 2023

EVALUATION Q1b: How does it represent social groups or issues?

EVALUATION Q1b - HOW DOES IT REPRESENT SOCIAL GROUPS OR ISSUES?

In this post I will be giving many examples of representations in existing films in the slasher genre and referencing how they have influenced my media product. For a creative approach I have decided to make a parody of the TV Show "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" with me playing the role of the theories as the "housewives".

I couldn't find a compilation similar to my video, but the confessional set-up is seen in the video below: 

The presentation below illustrates how the theories and representations were applied in my opening:

Q1b Representations - Illustrated by Laura Fagan on Scribd

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello! My name is Laura and this is my blog tracking my AS Media Coursework from 2022-2023.  I specifically researched film openings and the...