Friday, March 3, 2023

LUX FILM FEST: Volunteering Experience

This year in March, I was able to volunteer at the Luxembourg City Film festival. I had previously volunteered last year and enjoyed it, since I was able to see a lot of films made in Luxembourg, and understand the way the industry works here. I was able to gain more insight this year as well, and enjoyed watching the films as well as meeting local producers and directors. 

me in the bottom right corner
My highlight was getting to see the film "Pearl", 2022. I had already analysed the opening on my blog and have been waiting for almost a year to see it, as it didn't receive a theatrical distribution in Luxembourg, due to it being made by the indie American company A24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello! My name is Laura and this is my blog tracking my AS Media Coursework from 2022-2023.  I specifically researched film openings and the...