Monday, December 19, 2022

Using The Greenscreen

After spending around 10 minutes figuring out and assembling the green screen, we decided to add another onto the table so we could have more freedom when editing. 

As this was my first time editing a green screen, I watched the following YouTube videos for help: 

Once I had understood the basics, I was able to easily edit the video together for our audience survey that we presented on this blogpost. 

Although we are not planning on shooting with a green screen for our opening, we could consider using it for the burial scene, due to the difficulties with the winter weather.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello! My name is Laura and this is my blog tracking my AS Media Coursework from 2022-2023.  I specifically researched film openings and the...