Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Production Budget

Props/Clothing: 
Clothing: Free (Own clothes)
Accessories: £20 (Matching items)
Fake blood: £10
Locker decorations: Free (Own) 
Books: Free (Actors') 

Transport: 
Transport was free as we all took the public/school bus. Transportation in Luxembourg is free. 

Food/Drink:
£15 for snacks and drinks for actors when filming in the forest and while practicing with makeup and costume. 

After analysing and comparing other low-budget horrors, I would estimate my budget for a full-length feature to be a maximum of $100,000, which is classed as a micro-budget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello! My name is Laura and this is my blog tracking my AS Media Coursework from 2022-2023.  I specifically researched film openings and the...