Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Sample Scene 4

We planned our shoot to record the burial scene and foley sound on the 4th of January. However, due to the weather conditions and heavy rain we were unable to record any sound as it wasn't picking up well. 


Our location was the same forest we had used for the previous scenes and we found a flat area to dig in. Due to the rain, we were able to dig easily as the ground was soft. 


For the killer, I wore all black clothes with my hood up and acted it out. Our shot-list included filming from Close-Ups to ELS and we decided the rest from there. Our idea is to use this scene as a transition from the forest to the locker. 

Here is our initial edit:

I decided to use clips of other scenes in the burial tracking, to create confusion as well as use subliminal images, a psychological effect commonly used in horror. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello! My name is Laura and this is my blog tracking my AS Media Coursework from 2022-2023.  I specifically researched film openings and the...