Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Evidence of Directing

While filming the street scene: 

Here I was blocking the jump scare, and demonstrating to the actors the changes they needed to make in their acting.

While filming the forest scene: 


Here I was blocking the second scene of the opening, and demonstrating to the actors the changes they needed to make in their acting, as well as explaining the shooting sequence.

While filming the locker scene:


In the final scene of the opening, I explained the changes in camera positioning, and how I wanted the actors to reposition themselves and their movements accordingly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello! My name is Laura and this is my blog tracking my AS Media Coursework from 2022-2023.  I specifically researched film openings and the...